- Who's SHE?
- SHE Educates
- SHE Researches
- SHE Collaborates
- SHE Scholarships
- SHE & ME
Finally an on-site Summer Course again and great opportunity to meet in Maastricht with peer health Professions educationalists again the 4- 8 July this year. We organize a Q&A session to answer all your questions left. Not sure yet why you should join? We give you ten reasons why and how you can benefit from this course in your professional and personal life.
Here are the 10 main reasons based on the experiences of our Summer Course alumni:
1. You will get a unique introduction of the Maastricht approach to student centered education.
2. You will work with the SHE experts.
3. You will be engaged in thinking about solutions that may apply to your local situation.
4. You will be inspired by the amount of scientific knowledge that is available in the education field
5. You will engage with your work due to the diversity of problems you encounter.
6. You will be hands on and can apply all insights directly in your own educational practice.
7. You will discover the diversity of cultures and inter-professional experiences and the surprising commonalities in the problems experienced in education.
8. You will become part of the SHE Community, make friends for life and make professional connections you can benefit from in the future.
9. You will discover the beautiful city of Maastricht.
10. You will be inspired to continue in specializing within health professions education.
Apply before the 15th of May to make sure you have a spot. For more information, visit our Summer Course website page or watch this video of the last Summer Course on site.
Register now for the Online Q&A session with Summer Course staff to ask all your questions on 2 May 14-15 hrs. by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the zoom link.