Requirements to applicants
- Must be graduated from the SHE Master of Health Professions Education (MHPE) not more than two years ago, and must have followed the MHPE Research Track
Number of available scholarships
- Each year, two scholarships are available: one for each run of the course. Both are reserved for an applicant from a developing country.
What is covered?
- Tuition fee of the course
Documents that must be submitted for application
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Master thesis
- Support letter from Master thesis supervisor
- July 1, 2021 (October 2021 course)
- December 1, 2021 (March 2022 course)
Please note that if you apply for the scholarship, you also need to apply for the course.
Email all documents to email@example.com